In terms of reception services
• We offer clients a warm and appropriate welcome.
• We limit the waiting time by being available and by providing updated information in the lobby. Computer terminals are also present.
• The opening hours are adapted all year round in line with the tourist numbers.
• We handle the reservation of your accommodation during the opening hours of the Tourist Office. Outside of these times, an online reservation service is available on our website.
•Throughout the year we measure your satisfaction through surveys. Suggestions / Complaints forms are also freely available in the lobby.
In terms of the information provided
• We give reliable, clear and precise information.
• This information is accessible and updated regularly.
• Our advice is personalized and invites you to discover our territory.
• We provide tourist maps of the city translated into 6 languages (German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Italian). Our brochures are available in French, English and Spanish.
• Our website is available in 7 languages. Our documentation can be freely downloaded from it. A dedicated iPhone application enables people to directly access the geolocated tourist offer of the territory.
• We process your request for documentation immediately to ensure it arrives within 48h.
• Outside the opening times, display panels make information accessible to visitors.
In the terms of accessibility
• The Tourist Office is signposted on the principal streets of the city. It has a large car park beside it.
• The reception lobby is a clean, comfortable and friendly place.
• Visitors have access to toilets and a water fountain in the reception lobby. Tables and chairs are available for taking a break or using the Wi-Fi Internet connection (30 min free).
• The Tourist Office and its surroundings are fitted out to facilitate the reception of disabled people. It has held the “Tourisme & Handicap” label since 2009.